* Love and Other Wars…Directed/Adapted a multi-cultural production, performed in four languages (English, Afrikans, Oshavampo, Nama-Khosian) for the University of Namibia and The National Theatre of Namibia. The performance was submitted for official entry into the Namibia National Theater and Film Awards.
* The Tempest - New Theatre- Adapted/Directed a post-colonial imagining.
* Diego and Drew Say I Do! –Broward Center For The Performing Arts.Directed/Co-created a world premiere interactive musical celebration. The show is in negotiations for licensing.
* Romeo & Juliet - Naked Stage Company. Adapted/Directed a critical examination of gender roles in Shakespeare’s classic.
* Three Sisters – Directed/Adapted- The Naked Stage Company
* Still Life- Directed/Produced a staged reading of Academy Award Winner Alex Dinelaris’ play. Performance stared Danny Aiello (Academy Award Nominee), Gloria Estefan (Grammy Award Winner) and a cast of Broadway/TV Professionals.
* Dirty Little Secrets - City Theatre & Out In The Tropics. Directed and Created a biographical musical presentation (with Emmy winner Jai Rodriguez), exploring the issues of growing up with questions of sexual identity. Performed at The Adrienne Arsht Center for The Performing Arts.
* Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays - City Theatre.
Directed/Produced the Southeastern Premiere starring Emmy Award winners
Bryan Batt and Bruce Vilanch. This production was one of five productions
staged nationally aimed at using theatre for “Social Change” by raising awareness on the issue of marriage equality.
* Macon City - Naked Stage Company. World Premier Commission from Marco Ramirez (Executive Producer for Marvel Television)
* Summer Shorts 2011- City Theatre. Directed/Produced the critically acclaimed short play festival, starring Emmy winner Jai Rodriguez, at The Adrienne Arsht Center for The Performing Arts.
Regional Directing Credits
* The Birds - Mosaic Theatre Company. Southeastern premiere. Carrbonell Awards winner in Design.
* Fully Committed- The Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
* No Exit – Naked Stage Company.
* Extremely - City Theatre. World Premier- Adrienne Arsht Center/
* Raised in Captivity - New Theatre.
* Summer Shorts 2015 - City Theatre. The Adrienne Arsht Center.
* Shorts Gone Wild - City Theatre. Directed/Produced the critically acclaimed short play festival at Fort Lauderdale’s Empire Stage and The Fillmore Theatre.
* Mandate - City Theatre. World premier- Adrienne Arsht Center.
* Summer Shorts 2014 - City Theatre. Directed/Produced the critically acclaimed short play festival at The Adrienne Arsht Center for The Performing·
* The Click - City Theatre. World premier- Arsht Center for The Performing Arts.
* Nerve - Naked Stage Company.
* Fiddler on the Roof- The Songs of Broadway
* West Side Story- The Songs of Broadway
Fight Choreographer for more than 50+ Productions